How to use Emojis in CardBoard
In CardBoard, you can place emojis on your boards and modify them. Share feedback, express your emotions, and visualize your thoughts and ideas by using favorite emojis on your online whiteboard.
To add an emoji into your board
Head up your free text, drag the element onto your board.
Click to edit and you will see the text edit features open.
Click on the emoji section and select your favorite emoji.
To resize your emoji, select the element and choose the desired size.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I paste the emojis as stickers on the board ?
– Yes, however you will have to download and upload your emoji as a background image. Currently, emojis work best using the free text feature.
- I am having issues with adding/displaying emojis on my board. What do I do?
– Refresh your instance or visit our help center and reach out for support.
- I cannot change the skin tone of an emoji. What do I do?
– Note that it is not possible to change the skin tone of emojis currently.
Didn’t find what you need? Visit our Help Center to find answers or get in contact with our team.
Ready to try CardBoard for yourself? Sign up to start your 14 day free trial!