We have been hard at work for this new release. Over the past quarter we have taken account of some of the most frequent user requests. Your opinion matters, and as CardBoard grows we want to ensure your voice is heard. We are happy to announce our Spring 2021 release packed with new features, including a total UI refresh.
Here’s a brief overview of what we’ve been working on:
- New logo and icon
- With our UI refresh, we felt it was only right to update our logo as well! Read about our new logo.
- Connecters – Connectors allow a relationship between cards and images in CardBoard.
- Click on connectors to label relationships
- Use to build flowcharts, network diagrams, and more!
- UX/UI refresh
- New ‘My Boards’ page to help keep your boards organized
- Real-time collaboration improvements – see who is on the board collaborating live with you
- See who is typing on the card
- More content relevant to your board
- Improvements to ‘undo’ and ‘redo’
- New templates
- We added new templates: sailboat retros, personas, 2×2 priority matrix, mind maps, and other features to customize your online whiteboard and completely customize your boards
- Private CardBoard instances in GovCloud
- change cards into diamonds that can be used to denote actions in flowcharts, or what your team designates. More shapes on the way soon.
- New hot keys
- hit ‘?’ in your instance to view available hot keys
- Pan Boards – much like your favorite creative apps, hold down space bar to pan boards
- Copy Content – hold ALT key to quickly copy content
- Assign Cards – Right click to assign cards to users
- Added API capabilities – https://app.cardboardit.com/api/docs
- Drag and drop images onto the board
Didn’t find what you need? Visit our Help Center to find answers or get in contact with our team.
Ready to try CardBoard for yourself? Sign up to start your 14 day free trial!